Monday, September 8, 2008

Stylish while being late

I do not think being late is stylish at all personally. I do think it is plain rude..however it sometime happens (more often it seems to some people than others) if you are stuck in this situation-- offer a sincere apology... offer compliments "How nice to see you- you look devine" then go on to comment about the weather or the traffic.
If you are very late- follow above- hint at some personal drama then take the attention away from yourself by engaging in the present conversation " So what have I missed ?
If terrible late you can borrow a line from Marilyn Monroe .......modified of course..her line was
"I have often been on calendars but never on time" your line could be...
"Gosh, I have never been on the cover of a calendar and I suppose also never on time!"
Ladies though try to never be so rude- be on time!

No comments: