Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Concierge Service

In this fast paced crazy world we live in - would it not be terrific to feel like you too are a star! When you visit top-drawer hotels - actually use the concierge service next time.
I remember years ago arriving in Montreal ( one of my better trip- suite at the Ritz!) at any rate- I needed help : I had a broken nail, needed dinner reservations for the Saturday coming and knew nothing about the city-- This man- knowing what is important- had me a nail appointment within 20 minutes and three fine places for me to choose for saturay dinner when I returned from getting my nail fixed- oh an also a hair appointment!
Yupppers- I felt like a princess- so next time you travel =use the hotel's service- it is free!
Also, many cities no have companies that provide the same sort of service to busy folks- don't know the best florist for you- restuarants, need tickets to a play- simply google your city and personal services and you can feel like you have 'people'.... and it can ease some of the social gitters!

No comments: